Wednesday, January 30, 2008

late night notes

so it's almost 1 am, I just got done doing some homework which never seems like it's going to end, the wife and kids are asleep, so I finally have some peace and quiet. I just wanted to jot some notes on where I want to take this blog and and what I want to add to it either during or after this challenge. I figure I better jot it down somewhere before I forget and what better place to jot it down than in the blog, right? At least this way I won't lose it and I know it'll be right where I left it... maybe I'm just talking funny because I'm tired...

anyway... add pics, lots and lots of pics of the kids so I can keep track of how they grow. add some highs and lows that the kids had, add some highs and lows about the kids, when I get an "AHA" moment, funny things that I just need to blog somewhere so I don't ever forget they happened, milestones - that'll be hard since there'll be lots of them - then again that might be easy since there'll be lots of them. JJ's homework for the month is to learn how to tie his shoes... that'll be a milestone, and as the dad, he'll never let me tie his shoes again... man, they're growing up. Do I want to make this a journal? Not really, I don't think the world cares what happens to me or my kids, I just want a place to go to see the things we've done together.

To those that are thinking, what about your wife? Yeah, I know I haven't said much about her. But that's really not where I want to take this. I do want to keep some stuff private, right? And besides, I already said I already called her my lovely wife in my first post, isn't that enough? Ok wife, if you read this, don't get mad. Remember it's 1 am and I just spent 3 hours doing homework after coming home from work, so you can't hold my tired ramblings against me.

Rambling, that's what I'm doing now... so I guess it's time to quit for the night.

No comments: