
The kids had a good October. Juicy is really developing a personality of her own. She dances when the music is playing. And all 3 of the kids bob their heads and rock out to the music. For halloween, she was a little dalmation and she was the cutest thing with her cute little belly pooch. I'll have to get those pics up when I get them.

Jayden scored 2 goals in October. He's not a real goal-scorer so we're really happy that he got those 2 goals. For halloween Jayden was a Red Power Ranger. He's also doing really well in school. Ms. Dora, who was also JJ's preschool teacher, I think has been able to open Jayden up. Now he looks forward to school.

JJ, our over-achiever-like-his-mom, got yet another award in school. He received the Eagle Excellence award which I think is an all around award for good behavior and good academics for his class. In his picture, right next to him is one of his really good friends Camille. She too is an over-achiever. I have to say, if they stay friends through jr high and high school, I won't have much to worry about. They are both good kids.
I've been really proud of the kids lately. They are really growing and growing together. Lucy is learning to play with the boys. She even holds their hands when they are walking together. When she gets up in the morning, her first stop is to visit the boys in their room. The boys have been very very good big brothers. They help her around the house. They try to be very careful when she's around so they don't hurt her. Jayden is just so full of love and wants to give so much of it to Lucy. Anyway, I better stop here. I feel like I could go on forever, but I should save some for next time. I can't wait to see their faces when we take them to go see Santa on the Polar Express.
Good night my little gonzos...
No comments:
Post a Comment