Shiloh came home to an amazing reception. Well, mostly amazing. Jayden kept hugging her and hanging all over her and wouldn't let go. Juicy just kept squealing excited that her playmate came home. I'm sure she missed pulling on Shiloh's tail all week long. JJ on the otherhand was lukewarm in his reception. I'm not quite sure why. Perhaps he's bracing himself for what he feels might be the inevitable? Don't get me wrong, he was happy to see her, but barely gave her a pat on the head. I hope he's ok. Jayden's been asking alot of questions about where Shiloh's been and how she's feeling. JJ hasn't said much and barely pays her any attention.
Shiloh has been a real trooper about it. She's been letting the kids smother her with attention. Maybe she's just too tired to runaway like she normally would. But she just sits there and takes it even when Juicy has 2 fistfuls of scruff and grabs on for dear life.
I think we are all glad she's home. We just hope that she's as glad as we are.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment